Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Day 1 August 5, 2009

Well Friends.........I wrote a very long post and our wireless signal has been playing games with us. I thought my post was "saved" and when I tried to publish my post, everything I have typed for the last 30 minutes is LOST!!!!!!!!!!!

It's 1:16 am here and I NEED SLEEP........so sorry. You will have to wait patiently until tomorrow night when I can catch you up on today's events and tomorrows activities. Just a quick note, my roommate, Jenny, is fabulous! She teaches 7th grade science and is very interested in my "worms". She would like to build a worm bin for her class. We have alot in common and get along great. Everyone on our expedition is very nice and easy to talk to .........but then again, we are all TEACHERS!

So Goodnight and stayed tuned to tomorrow's posting. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment